Monday, May 26, 2008

Resin Madness!




I'm helping my sister out with her runway show by making pins (buttons, brooches, etc...) using the theme of her business card, which will be handed out to fashion designers attending her show. You can get an idea of what the resin pins will look like in the second photo. See the little black lady with the teal background? That will be magnified once it is gelled into one of those square shaped molds. It's hard to explain, but I'll show pictures of the finished product when they're all done. The other molds seen filled with sparkling sequins, beads and glitter will become rings and necklaces that I might try to sell on Etsy. As you can see, this is a very high maintenance art. It makes me a little crazy, but the results are worth it (fingers crossed). --L

1 comment:

VOGUE VIGILANTE said...

Ooo.... look at all that resin! You are the most rockin' sister in the world. Thanks for helping me out in my crafty time in need. Can't wait to see the finished result! - S