Saturday, July 19, 2008

He's Just a Kid!


So I just made this little guy for my friend's baby shower that I'll be heading to down in Austin tomorrow. My original intension was to make this fantastic polar bear stuffed animal, but I had a few problems along the way and it may take a little longer than planned. You can see my start below. But don't fear, Mr. Polar Bear (or Big Bear) will be finished soon.

Here's Lil' Bear all packaged and ready to go. He's looking a little constrained, but I think he'll be alright. Can't wait to get to Austin where it will be sunny and warm (unlike the weather lately here in SF).

Signing off - S

1 comment:

VOGUE VIGILANTE said...

Aww, Little Bear is so cute! Nice job on the knitting, lil' S! Looks like you got a good start on Big Bear, too. I'm sure Tiffany and her new wee one will love your gifts. --L