Monday, March 30, 2009

A Few More Finds...





Here are a few more vintage gems to share. The buttons were given to me by Valentina who is a very talented oil painter and stained glass artist. I'll have to post some of her work on here soon. The cameos and earrings were from a sweet lady I met last fall at the antique fair I attended. I'll re-purpose some of them into finger rings. I bought the retro star bowl yesterday at an antique mall. I don't really don't need it, but I love the design, and black and turquoise are hard for me to turn my back on. The price tag of only $2 didn't help, either. Some of the keys were from an estate sale I helped out at and some were already in my stash. I'm not exactly sure what to do with them, but they might look good in necklace form with some black satin ribbon. --L

1 comment:

VOGUE VIGILANTE said...

Very very pretty things. I like pretty things. Those cameos would go great with my collection by the way... just thought you should know. also, I like the my old Value Village pillowcase backdrop. -S