Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweet Deals

The Vogue Vigilante ladies decided to start a KAL with this sweet sock pattern. I had a tough time finding a solid color yarn that was the right fiber & weight & cost. But thanks to the lovely ladies of Gauge Knits, I found this nice Merino Wool/Nylon yarn at a discounted price.
My other find this weekend were these adorable (100% Vegan) Madden Girl shoes found at TJ Max! I had my eye on this brand when I found them online and realized they weren't actually leather. Then, there they were just waiting for me at their amazing TJ Max price. I know I shouldn't be making any purchases, but how could I resist that cute blue button, please! Besides, I know I'll get some good use out of them. And won't they look smashing with my new lacey knee high socks:) -S

No comments: