Monday, December 31, 2012

Stephanie's 2012 year in review

Hi friends!  Don't know who out there is actually reading this, but I decided to follow the trend of many bloggers today and post a "year in review".  2012 was pretty amazing!! Traveled all over the place, moved into a new adorable apartment, had super times with friends... So, without further ado, here's my year in review.
January - Spotted this guy in NYC
February - back to NYC enjoying Sprinkles cupcakes
March - Ottawa's gorgeous architecture
April - AUSTIN, TEXAS!!!!  
April - Torchy's Tacos in Austin!!! (best tacos ever)
June - Colorado Springs 
July - attending a swanky garden party with Katie
Aug/Sept - New England adventure with these awesome ladies!!
September - moved into my new apartment!  Annie's settled in well :)
October - Monica & I ran a 5K and in costume!
November - Geneva's chocolate cauldrons
November - In London having a spot of tea
December - spotted at the Smithsonian: Jack Warmer's address book (check out those names!)
Michigan for the holidays - walking in the snow with Emma
I'm not one to make New Year's resolutions, as I don't want to get too hung up on the limitations of time.  I'd rather constantly think of ways to improve myself.  I came back from my Christmas holiday in Michigan wanting to focus on eating vegan, or at least cooking vegan at home.  Going out might be a struggle especially when I travel.  Again, not a New Year's resolution, just something I want to try and see how it goes....  Wishing you all a happy new year!! - S

No comments: