Monday, December 31, 2012

Stephanie's 2012 year in review

Hi friends!  Don't know who out there is actually reading this, but I decided to follow the trend of many bloggers today and post a "year in review".  2012 was pretty amazing!! Traveled all over the place, moved into a new adorable apartment, had super times with friends... So, without further ado, here's my year in review.
January - Spotted this guy in NYC
February - back to NYC enjoying Sprinkles cupcakes
March - Ottawa's gorgeous architecture
April - AUSTIN, TEXAS!!!!  
April - Torchy's Tacos in Austin!!! (best tacos ever)
June - Colorado Springs 
July - attending a swanky garden party with Katie
Aug/Sept - New England adventure with these awesome ladies!!
September - moved into my new apartment!  Annie's settled in well :)
October - Monica & I ran a 5K and in costume!
November - Geneva's chocolate cauldrons
November - In London having a spot of tea
December - spotted at the Smithsonian: Jack Warmer's address book (check out those names!)
Michigan for the holidays - walking in the snow with Emma
I'm not one to make New Year's resolutions, as I don't want to get too hung up on the limitations of time.  I'd rather constantly think of ways to improve myself.  I came back from my Christmas holiday in Michigan wanting to focus on eating vegan, or at least cooking vegan at home.  Going out might be a struggle especially when I travel.  Again, not a New Year's resolution, just something I want to try and see how it goes....  Wishing you all a happy new year!! - S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Siêu dự án 2016 Chung cư imperia sky garden sắp ra mắt sẽ làm điên đảo thị trườngChung cu ha noi giới đầu tư sục sôi tìm hiểu về dự án hot này, được biết dự án nằm tại vị trí 243 minh khai thuộc hệ thống Chung cư hai bà trưng, nơi đây từ lâu đã là phố xá sầm uất nhất Hà Nội, bên cạnh đó Chung cư cầu giấyChung cư thanh xuân cũng mọc lên vô vàn dự án cao cấp.