Thursday, September 25, 2008

Inspiration for future projects
















I've been having trouble posting photos I've taken lately (I'm using a different computer), so I thought I'd share photos other people have taken instead. Here is a medley of projects that have inspired me from other blogs and websites. Hopefully I'll get around to creating my own versions of at least some of these lovelies. --L

From top to bottom:
Spider ring from "purevile" on Etsy, Straight Needle Beret from "Petulant Feminine" blog,
Cool necklace I saw on Etsy (can't remember the name), Paperdoll shadowbox from Amy Earls blog "wool & water", Button and fabric necklace from a French blog on canalblog.com, Bottletrees, Crazy fabric lamps, Embroidered button rings, Pennant/ Garlands from "purlbee", homemade chandelier from "thompsonfamily.typepad.com", Crochet necklace I found on Craftzine, Amazing headboard (can't wait to make this one), Sparkley rhinestone adorned shoes from "Lindamade" blog, "C'est Moi..." necklace from a French blog, and lastly, a lacy knit shrug from "knittingonthenet." Sorry to all I haven't given credit to. --L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty pictures! They are inspiring! I also saw the little flag decorations and thought it was cute. And of course, the shrug is a must!!! No matter what lil' Tommy has to say. I hope you figure out how to upload your own pics, i want to see!! - S