Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Creepy Crawlies!!



I just finished these creepy spider gauntlets for my dear friend Alyssa in San Francisco.   I thought they would be perfect for her since she loves Halloween-y things (all year round) and cuts hair, which she can easily do with these fingerless gloves.  Aren't they too adorable??  I'm very pleased with the result, and I sure hope Alyssa likes them too.



Speaking of Halloween, I still have a lot of work to do on my costume. My to-do list include making radish earrings and Spectorspecs.  Can you guess who I'll be???????? More to come on that.
P.S.  You won't be hearing from one of V.V. sisters for a while since she's off in The Netherlands for a month.  I sure am missing her!!!!! -S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, WickeD! (Arrested Development reference). Hey those are some amazing lil' mitts, sister! Alyssa is going to LOVE them! There are a lot of swanky looking people in the Netherlands, but none with gloves as cool as those, I must say! --L