Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Knitting



These days, my knitting needles have been full of fun new projects.  Some for myself, some for friends, and some for new babies.   The problem is that I can't seem to focus on one and get it done!  Some just need to have buttons added, where others have quite a way to go.  But, in the meantime, I thought I'd share some of my works in progress.  Some of the other projects (non-kniting) I have on my plate right now, that I'm very excited about:  new vintage items to add to etsy shop, costume designs for theatre production of NINE, skirt for myself made of vintage fabric... phew... I'm keeping busy!  I can't wait to share some of my finished results.  Well, better get busy!!!  -S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, are those for me? You shouldn't have! Your mittens turned out very nicely. And I like the red button on the grey hat-- that goes with my wardrobe very well. Hee Hee! Where'd you find that cool vintage pic of a lady knitting in a santa suit? Classic. --L