Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NiNE!

So, here is my semi-secretive project I've been involved in for the fast few months:  being the costume designer for a local production of the musical Nine!  It's my first costuming gig and it was a pretty amazing experience.  All in all, not a very complex show to design for, but not without some creative challenges, which all worked out in the end.  Here are some shots taken during the show, more detailed shots to come.  Also, I must add that I couldn't have completed all of this without the help of my sister, Leiza!!!!  Props to you sis! -S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... thanks, Sistah! You definitely did most of the work, however. I just had a little millinery fun. Great photos, by the way! --L

Anonymous said...

You did a GREAT job with the costumes!! I especially love the beaded number for the girl with the brunette bouffant. Mega props!